Skip to product information
1 of 1

WII - Made in Italy Shop

Primitivo PRIMITER

Primitivo PRIMITER

Regular price €84,00 EUR
Regular price €108,00 EUR Sale price €84,00 EUR
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

 The name comes from the Latin "Primativamente", first choice.

GRAPES OF ORIGIN: From selected grapes Primitivo 100%.
TYPE OF SOIL: Red earth, clayey.
HARVEST PERIOD: Last ten days of August.
TYPE OF HARVEST: Manual, after a slight withering on the plant.

VINIFICATION: Traditional, with long maceration on the skins, 10-12 days, depending on the vintage and derailment with considerable intensity of color and aromas. After the harvest operations, the initial aging takes place for 60% stainless steel and for the remaining part, 40%, in small carats of precious oak for 12 months. Then the assembly takes place. After a rest period it is bottled and put on sale after 6 months of aging.

Color: Intense ruby red.
Perfume: Notes of red jam, raspberry and blueberry.
Flavor: Intense, rightly tannic, with a long and persistent finish.

PAIRING: Tasty and structured dishes, such as meats, typical cold cuts, aged cheeses.


Total price including shipping and delivery to your door


Refund Policy

In case of non-delivery due to defaults by the shipper, the shipment will be repeated without charge.

In the event of breakage of one or more bottles due to defaults by the shipper, a new shipment will be made without charge or the entire sum paid will be refunded.

We are not responsible for defects in wines and bottles, due to the work of the winemaker.

Refunds will be made directly to the customer's credit card or through the same form in which the payment was made.

View full details